THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Australia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Australia!   Australia! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:02 am

We decided to get away from everything last evening and take in a movie called 'Australia'! Well, it is a terrific, EXCELLENT movie about Australia, circa 1939, and is reminiscent of the way Hollywood used to make movies! It was well worth the $7 (senior discount) ticket for the 2 hr. 45 minute picture starring born and bred Australian stars Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman and Bryan Brown! I'll see it again when it comes out on DVD because am afraid I might have missed somehing - I always manage to sit in back of a big husky guy or a woman with big hair and don't get a clear view of the movie screen! Smile It never fails! But what I did see I enjoyed very much so!

Hattie! sunny
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male
Number of posts : 308

Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia!   Australia! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 pm

"I always manage to sit in back of a big husky guy or a woman with big hair and don't get a clear view of the movie screen!"

Hattie, I'm sure you must have movie theaters with stadium seating, don't you? That's all we have out here. With stadium seating, each row of seats is higher than the one in front of it so everyone can see the screen perfectly with absolutely no obstructions. I wouldn't go to a movie without stadium seating.

This type of seating has been around for years. I'm surprised there are still theaters around with the old fashion seating.

Art
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523

Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia!   Australia! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Unfortunately, in my area on James Island there is only one theater with stadium seating and Australia was not playing in it! Oh, well, I've had this problem all my life - I'm just not a very tall person! So, Artie, put this one down on your list of flicks to see! It's a good one! You can even take your grandkids to see this adult movie! No dirt and no filthy language but it does have good guys and bad guys, and in the end - the good guys win out! Very Happy

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Australia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia!   Australia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Australia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE COMMUNITY :: Political Playground-
Jump to: