THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

OJ Simpson Sentenced.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-11-13

OJ Simpson Sentenced. Empty
PostSubject: OJ Simpson Sentenced.   OJ Simpson Sentenced. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:23 pm

cheers OJ gets actual jail time. affraid Long time coming......
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: OJ Simpson Sentenced.   OJ Simpson Sentenced. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:37 pm

Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: OJ Simpson Sentenced.   OJ Simpson Sentenced. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Jack, I've got html turned on but still can't see your post. It's just a big blank square with no message.

Art
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: OJ Simpson Sentenced.   OJ Simpson Sentenced. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Looks like the judge threw the book at him. Her sentence was a little confusing to some attorneys according to what I was hearing on the radio. But the judge's clerk said the sentence amounts to at least 15 years in jail and he won't be elibilble for parole until he's served at least 9 years (at first I was hearing he'd have to serve at least 6 years before a parole hearing).

Finally, justice was served. cheers

Art
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: OJ Simpson Sentenced.   OJ Simpson Sentenced. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:00 pm

bigartie wrote:
Jack, I've got html turned on but still can't see your post. It's just a big blank square with no message.

Art

Apparently the tv2 can't see these videos! Anyone else on puter not seeing these?
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: OJ Simpson Sentenced.   OJ Simpson Sentenced. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:26 pm

They show now that you changed the url. Too bad OJ will be behind bars for Christmas. santa There will probably be appeals but it looks like he'll be 70 before any kind of parole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OJ Simpson Sentenced.   OJ Simpson Sentenced. Empty

Back to top Go down

OJ Simpson Sentenced.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE COMMUNITY :: Political Playground-
Jump to: