THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

The California Penal Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

The California Penal Code Empty
PostSubject: The California Penal Code   The California Penal Code EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:31 am

This quote of California Penal Code 834b is correct, verbatim.
Did any of you Californians know this?

Why do you suppose the news media and the President can't find this?

A retired BP Chief dug out this California law and sent it to the mayors of LOS ANGELES and SAN FRANCISCO -- why not send it to EVERYONE ....

My name is Harold R. Beasley, Sr. I am a retired Border Patrol Agent. I live in Sierra Vista, AZ. Telephone number 520-459-8587. I was the Deputy Chief Patrol Agent in San Diego for 5 years
(1996 to 2001). I Then transferred as an Assistant Chief Patrol Agent to Tucson , Arizona and
then retired in 2002.

I did a little research and found that California has the same law (Penal Code 834b) on their
books and are complaining about Arizona just Passing our New Immigration Law. Wow, is
this the pot calling the Kettle black?

Please note the last section 834(b)(c). Looks like Los Angeles and San Francisco Mayors
have violated California Law and should be Investigated by the Attorney General of California .

Below is the message that I sent to the Mayors of Los Angeles and San Francisco :

You are fighting the new Arizona Immigration Law. Well, take a good look at your laws over
in California . You are telling Arizona that we are Racists and will be racial profiling. Read
California Penal Code 834b. You are violating your own State Laws by not enforcing

California Penal Code 834b.

You have had the same law for many years and NO ONE has been protesting Your law.
WHY IS THAT?

834b. (a) Every law enforcement agency in California shall fully cooperate with the United
States Immigration and Naturalization Service regarding any person who is arrested if he
or she is suspected of being present in the United States in violation of federal immigration
laws.

(b) With respect to any such person who is arrested, and suspected of being present in
the United States in violation of federal immigration Laws, every law enforcement agency
shall do the following:

(1) Attempt to verify the legal status of such person as a citizen of the United States, an
alien lawfully admitted as a permanent resident, an alien Lawfully admitted for a temporary
period of time or as an alien who is present in the United States in violation of immigration
laws. The verification process may include, but shall not be limited to, Questioning the
person regarding his or her date and place of birth, and entry into the United States , and
demanding documentation to indicate His or her legal status.

(2) Notify the person of his or her apparent status as an alien who is present in the United
States in violation of Federal immigration laws and inform him or her that, apart from any
criminal justice proceedings, he or she must either obtain legal status Or leave the United
States .

(3) Notify the Attorney General of California and the United States Immigration and
Naturalization Service of the apparent illegal status and provide any additional information
That may be requested by any other public entity. (c) Any legislative, Administrative, or other
action by a city, county, or other legally Authorized local governmental entity with jurisdictional boundaries, or By a law enforcement agency, to prevent or limit the cooperation Required
by subdivision (a) is expressly prohibited.

The day we lose our will to fight is the day we lose our freedom!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Back to top Go down

The California Penal Code
Page 1 of 1