THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Obama says his father served in World War II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Obama says his father served in World War II   Empty
PostSubject: Obama says his father served in World War II    Obama says his father served in World War II   EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Of course, this was a campaign speech and nobody paid attention then..........and evidently not many are doing so now.

Read and watch the clip and make your own conclusion.

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) Born 4/4/36. Died 11/24/82 at the age of 46
He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9.5 years old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father) Born 1935 Died 3/2/87 at the age of 52
He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended.

One of these guys must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.

Does the President not know when he is lying?

Watch him in action, in this 18 second clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw

If you check the biased website "Snopes" they say he meant to say his grandfather and if you believe that I have a bridghe you be interested in too.
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Obama says his father served in World War II    Obama says his father served in World War II   EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

cactus_jack wrote:

Of course, this was a campaign speech and nobody paid attention then..........and evidently not many are doing so now.

Read and watch the clip and make your own conclusion.

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) Born 4/4/36. Died 11/24/82 at the age of 46
He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9.5 years old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father) Born 1935 Died 3/2/87 at the age of 52
He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended.

One of these guys must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.

Does the President not know when he is lying?

Watch him in action, in this 18 second clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw

If you check the biased website "Snopes" they say he meant to say his grandfather and if you believe that I have a bridghe you be interested in too.

No, Jack - Obama's grandpa Dunham served in the the Army in WW2. I saw a picture once of a young couple (before Stanley Ann was born) of Grandma Dunham and Grandpa in his military uniform. So BO did have someone serving in the military in WW2. I also seem to remember reading that these grandparents were quite politically radical who then passed their ideals down to Stanley Ann and then she to her anointed grandson!

Hattie!

P.S. Hi y'all - it's been quite a while since I posted - I just got fed up with the rotten political scene and needed some time out! Actually, got myself pretty well depressed and tried doing other and FUN things. So .... hope all is well with everyone one and if that is so ..... hope it stays that way for you! Ta! Ta!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Obama says his father served in World War II    Obama says his father served in World War II   EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 am

[quote="Hattie"]
cactus_jack wrote:

P.S. Hi y'all - it's been quite a while since I posted - I just got fed up with the rotten political scene and needed some time out! Actually, got myself pretty well depressed and tried doing other and FUN things. So .... hope all is well with everyone one and if that is so ..... hope it stays that way for you! Ta! Ta!

Welcome back Hattie.
Yes, everyone should be depressed with what this bunch has done to this country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama says his father served in World War II    Obama says his father served in World War II   Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1