THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land. Empty
PostSubject: Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land.   Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land. EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 am

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land! I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc. I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was then connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.
Back to top Go down

Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land.
Page 1 of 1