THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Obama's top 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzy
Admin
Suzy

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Obama's top 10 Empty
PostSubject: Obama's top 10   Obama's top 10 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm

1. Obama Kills at White House Correspondents' Dinner

President Obama pokes fun at himself and the Washington establishment in his debut as comedian in chief at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner. Obama on Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and Mother's Day: "This is a tough holiday for Rahm. He's not used to saying the word 'day' after 'mother.'" On House Minority Leader John Boehner and his fake tan: "We have a lot in common: He is a person of color. Although not a color that appears in the natural world."

2. Obama Wields a Lightsaber

President Obama gets his geek on by wielding a lightsaber during a fencing demonstration on the White House lawn. As one commenter imagined him saying, "You can't win, teabaggers. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." Another commenter quipped, "Well I guess having a Jedi as President is better than when we had Jar Jar." And another asked, "Does this mean Cheney is his real father? And that Cheney is a black Muslim from Kenya?"

3. Obama Orders Stephen Colbert to Shave Head

Under direct orders from Commander-in-Chief Barack Obama, General Ray Odierno shaves Stephen Colbert's head during a taping of the show in Iraq. "I say if Stephen Colbert wants to play soldier, it's time to cut that man's hair," Obama decreed.

4. Obama Calls Kanye West A 'Jackass'

President Obama calls Kanye West a "jackass" for interrupting Taylor's Swfit's MTV awards acceptance speech. "Not since 'yes, we can' has Obama found a slogan so many Americans can get behind," joked Conan O'Brien.

5. Obama Gets Mocked For Winning Nobel Peace Prize

President Obama catches comedic flak from all corners after his unexpected win of the Nobel Peace Prize. As one Twitter user joked, "Obama also awarded Nobel prize in chemistry. 'He's just got great chemistry,' says Nobel Committee."

6. Uninvited Guests Crash White House State Dinner

Two aspiring reality-TV stars, Tareq and Michaele Salahi, made a mockery of White House security when they crashed a State Dinner for the prime minister of India. David Letterman: "Since 1980, there have been 91 breaches of security at the White House. Well, 92 if you count George Bush."

7. Obama Kills Fly Like a Ninja

During an interview with CNBC, Obama killed a fly with his bare hands. "That was pretty impressive wasn't it?" Obama boasted. "I got the sucker." Watch a remixed version of Ninja Obama in action.

8. Obama Draws Big Laughs at Radio and TV Correspondents' Dinner

President Obama skewers the media in a stand-up routine at the Radio and TV Correspondents dinner. "It wasn't easy coming up with fresh material for this dinner," Obama said. "A few nights ago, I was up tossing and turning, trying to figure out exactly what to say. Finally, when I couldn’t get back to sleep, I rolled over and asked Brian Williams what he thought."

9. Photo Makes Rounds of Obama Supposedly Checking Out Girls' Butt

A seemingly incriminating photo appeared to show Barack Obama checking out the butt of a 16-year-old Brazilian girl at the G8 Summit. The video, however, told a different story. Obama instead was offering his hand in a gentlemanly gesture to another woman walking up the steps. The real culprit was French President Nicolas Sarkozy, who was clearly gawking at the girl.

10. Obama to Letterman: 'I Was Actually Black Before the Election'

After being asked by David Letterman whether his opponents were motivated by racial hatred, Obama quips, "It's important to realize that I was actually black before the election."
Back to top Go down
https://msntvcommunity2.forumotion.com

Obama's top 10
Page 1 of 1