THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
HAPPY EASTER

Registery Corrupted?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GFyre

GFyre

Male
Number of posts : 6939
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Registery Corrupted? Empty
PostSubject: Registery Corrupted?   Registery Corrupted? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 3:41 pm

As I was saying over in the WOF , I'm having problems with my Vista .  My PC was scanned using AVG's PC Analyzer because iTunes, Ccleaner and I can't view videos plus constantly getting a pop-up message from MS Runtime C++ Library Errors

RunTime Error

I had the wrong error # it's R6034 , but I found some info on it . . and I think I'm gonna call in some professionals , if it don't find an easier way to fix it.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp-windows_programs/visual-c-runtime-library-problem-r6034/93db748e-8b7a-4669-bd69-68d65c8ca925

The last app I removed was Norton's Scan Tool  a PUP  of Adobe Air update.

You'll note the date of this transaction is 2012 for the person having the problem . .

The image is what shows on my PC , not the PC Analyzer Report.

My Downloads History is clean, I still have my iTunes because there is another mystery with that that requires using a previous install. . and that isn't a sure thing either from what I'm reading.  Or it didn't work for me . . but that might be because of whatever this nasty is that I'm currently dealing with  is interfering with it. 

:headbang:

AVG's PC Analyzer says:

PC Analyzer says Registry Errors = Severe
Junk Files = Severe
Broken Shortcuts=Severe

Fragmentation= Fine

Do you know of an easy way to solve this without sweating blood?

TIA
Back to top Go down
David F

David F

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Registery Corrupted?   Registery Corrupted? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:15 pm

I wish I could help but that is way over my head. Can you go back to an earlier time?
Back to top Go down
GFyre

GFyre

Male
Number of posts : 6939
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Registery Corrupted?   Registery Corrupted? EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 pm

iTunes sent out a patch the other day and fixed the problem . . now my iTunes freezes upon opening and I have to restart my PC to make sure it doesn't superimpose some of the tabs (blocking) over what I'm looking at on FF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registery Corrupted?   Registery Corrupted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Registery Corrupted?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE COMMUNITY :: PC COMMUNITY-
Jump to: