THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Obama Targets Real Threats

Go down 
+2
bigartie
Hattie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Obama Targets Real Threats Empty
PostSubject: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am

Obama’s Stimulus Harmful to homeland security, national defense, the economy, and traditional family values

Obama Targets Real Threats: Rush Limbaugh, Unborn Fetuses!
By John Lillpop Saturday, January 24, 2009

- Satire -

In yet another bold move in a week of unprecedented executive action by an inexperienced community organizer in the White House, President Barack Obama abandoned several “old school” concerns harbored by the Bush administration in order to properly address more urgent threats.

Specifically, President Obama announced that his administration has managed to isolate Osama bin Laden to a few “hot spots” where terrorists are known to congregate, thereby taking the bin Laden crisis off the president’s Urgent Action calendar.

When pressed for details, the president referred the press to CIA Director Leon Pinetta who explained that the “hot spots” include Baghdad’s “green zone,” Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and other Muslim states known to be sympathetic to the CEO of global Islamofascism.

Pinetta also indicated that sleeper cell neighborhoods in Detroit and South Chicago might be “of interest” in locating OBL, although further action would be dependent on convincing BHO to supersede his first Executive Order which dismantled W.’s unconstitutional, illegal, immoral, and secretive domestic wiretapping apparatus.

On a more cheery note, Pinetta declared that reports which allege that Osama bin Laden works as a fund raiser for CAIR in downtown Washington, D.C., at 1700 Pennsylvania Avenue, are “completely false and not worthy of further action or comment by the CIA or other federal law enforcement agency.”

With Osama-mania effectively muted, President Obama rolled up his sleeves and tackled some of the more critical issues of the day.

Namely, BHO took on Rush Limbaugh, Republicans who listen to El Rushbo, and unborn fetuses, those incorrigible rascals waiting to pop out and destroy the environment, the global economy, and the world’s food and water supplies.

El Rushbo, Republicans, and the unborn got a taste of presidential wrath of the type normally associated with a nasty boil on one’s bum or a lingering hang over brought on by not having enough balls to say no to at least some of the balls spinning out of control in the wee morning hours of January 21.

As reported by the New York Post and repeated below, in part:

“President Obama warned Republicans on Capitol Hill today that they need to quit listening to radio king Rush Limbaugh if they want to get along with Democrats and the new administration.

“You can’t just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done,” he told top GOP leaders, whom he had invited to the White House to discuss his nearly $1 trillion stimulus package.”

With all due respect to the new president, getting “things done” is not in the best interests of America when the “things” are harmful to homeland security, national defense, the economy, and traditional family values.

Perhaps President Obama should stop listening to people like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and other clue less liberals?

Instead, Mr. president, why not try to catch Rush’s show which is on from 12-3 PM every day? Who knows, you might benefit from diversity of opinion and, with a little effort, might become the most famous “ditto head” in all of America!

President Obama also flashed a bit of competitive arrogance which indicates that he is probably better suited to arranging midnight basketball tournaments than serving as America’s commander-in-chief.

From the New York Post, this additional information, in part:

“In an exchange with Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.) about the (stimulus) proposal, the president shot back: “I won,” according to aides briefed on the meeting. “I will trump you on that.”

“We are experiencing an unprecedented economic crisis that has to be dealt with and dealt with rapidly,” Obama said during the meeting.”

So, according to President Obama, in the event of an “unprecedented crisis” as defined by a Democrat president, the system of checks and balances built into our form of government are null and void?

Powers granted to the legislative and judicial branches of government under the Constitution are unilaterally trumped by the president when he has decided that he “won”?

Clearly, President Obama needs a crash course in Civics 101. Like three hours a day, from 12-3 PM, Eastern Time.

All one needs, Mr. President, is an open mind and a reliable radio on which one can listen to the man “with talent of loan from God, on a mission to educate and irritate liberals!”

Mega dittos, Mr. President!
----------------------

Need I say more??? This #44 is really gonna be a ?popular? president after you read some more of the stuff he has signed OFF on - regarding abortions, etc....... Am gonna include that in another topic to be listed as 'Google Alerts'! The latest Alerts should really wake everyone up - even Obama lovers!

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male
Number of posts : 308

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:23 pm

The article is listed as satire so I hope you don't take the writer's stuff seriously.

Speaking of Rush Limbaugh, a few days ago on the Sean Hannity show he said that he hoped Obama's presidency failed. And he repeated himself so there'd be no doubt the way he felt.

The ditto heads that listen to this guy probably take up much of their time thinking of the good old days of slavery.

Art
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:24 am

bigartie wrote:
The article is listed as satire so I hope you don't take the writer's stuff seriously.

Speaking of Rush Limbaugh, a few days ago on the Sean Hannity show he said that he hoped Obama's presidency failed. And he repeated himself so there'd be no doubt the way he felt.

The ditto heads that listen to this guy probably take up much of their time thinking of the good old days of slavery.

Art

I"m one of the "ditto heads" who listens to (or watches) Limbaugh and Hannity and Levin and Beck and Lou Dobbs and I watched the interview you refer to. Hannity asked Rush if he wished OB would fail and Limbaugh said absolutely not. You seem to be having trouble with your facts Art.
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 pm

bigartie wrote:

Art

That's just another one of your typically misleading political statements!

What Limbaugh actually said is,

"I support Obama. I just don't support his policies. I support our president, like I have supported all presidents. I just don't support Obama's policies. I don't support the nationalization of the banks, which has happened. I don't support the nationalization of the auto companies. I don't support the nationalization of the mortgage business. I don't like Barney Frank and Chris Dodd running things. And I don't want that to continue. But I support our president. I'm like anybody else, I support the president. I just don't support the policies."

You criticize Limbaugh and the People that listen to him but have no idea what he actually said and you have no idea what the facts really are!
Back to top Go down
JUST HENRY
Admin
JUST HENRY

Male
Number of posts : 5533
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:38 pm

It must be BECAUSE there are no places to check the statements made by anyone in these backward times .

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:42 pm

JUST HENRY wrote:
It must be BECAUSE there are no places to check the statements made by anyone in these backward times .

There are if one really want's to know the facts.
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 pm

JUST HENRY wrote:

Jack, I think Henry was just being a little facetious in the statement above! If a person can't check anything 'on line' then he/she are what I would called 'mentally challenged'.
Trouble is, ya gotta take time to do a little research which is something many people just aren't interested in doing! Laughing

Hattie!

Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:34 pm

scratch Rolling Eyes...said on the radio a few days ago while talking about Barack Obama, "I hope he fails."

Later on he "clarified" his remarks by "explaining" to anyone who'd listen that it's Obama's POLICIES he hopes fail.

I wonder how stupid the f**ker has to be to not understand that if Obama's policies fail, the country will be worse off for it?

Limbo in effect announced to millions of people that he hopes America fails under Obama.
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:02 am

I wonder how stupid the f**ker has to be to not understand that if Obama's policies fail, the country will be worse off for it?

Limbo in effect announced to millions of people that he hopes America fails under Obama.[/quote]

In other words if all of OB's policies are enacted we will be on the way to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I seriously doubt that. We'd probably find the pot is full of fools gold!! As for El Rushbo, anyone who thinks he wants America to fail is as wrong as wrong can be.
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:02 pm

bbqbob wrote:
bigartie wrote:

Art

I"m one of the "ditto heads" who listens to (or watches) Limbaugh and Hannity and Levin and Beck and Lou Dobbs and I watched the interview you refer to. Hannity asked Rush if he wished OB would fail and Limbaugh said absolutely not. You seem to be having trouble with your facts Art.

Nothing new there for Art!
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Tiz wrote:
scratch Rolling Eyes...said on the radio a few days ago while talking about Barack Obama, "I hope he fails."

Later on he "clarified" his remarks by "explaining" to anyone who'd listen that it's Obama's POLICIES he hopes fail.

Limbo in effect announced to millions of people that he hopes America fails under Obama.

Hey Kramer! If you want YOUR taxes to pay for abortions and abortion clinic expenses for all Americans and people all over the globe - you can then also pay MY share! Yeah, I hope Obama's policy regarding this piece of B.S. fails and falls into the sewer where it belongs! Yes! I hope it does! And Nancy Pelosi's pushing for funds in the next 'giveaway' to pay for condoms and other birth control expenses is mind boggling! If a girl and a guy want to have sex - they can just march over to Wal-Mart or the drug store and buy a package of Trojans (or whatever) themselves! If they don't have the money to buy some, then they should forego buying $10 movie tickets and spend the money on the condoms! Chances are kids (and others) who get them won't use them anyway! This is what our hard-earned money will wind up doing if some of these new 'stimulus' programs are passed by both House and Senate! And .. where's the outrage in the first place? thumbsdown

Kramer, now you just might understand how a lot of us felt when people in your party lambasted G.W.B. every day for eight years! He was called a murderer, a thief, a communist, a pig, a dumbbell, a jackass, a jerk, etc. ad nauseum. Now someone said he hopes some of Obama's policies fail and you are outraged! How interesting! Call one guy every name and piece of dirt you can - but the new guy comes in and everyone gives him homage because he is so brilliant and charming and is gonna change (?) everything - including America! And, he evidently walks on water! Well, he doesn't! And he never will as far as I (and many others) are concerned! However, when OB does come up with some 'good' policies, then I'll praise him! I DO NOT WISH my country to fail or collapse so I hope whatever he does is for the good of the USA - first and foremost!!

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 pm

I've been on vacation in Las Vegas for a few days so I'm just now catching up with posts.

I know what I saw on TV and heard on radio. Limbaugh's words were repeated several times because it was such an outrageous statement. "I hope Obama's presidency fails." He said it and there's no defending it. You can spin and twist it all you want but we all know he meant what he said. His record of comtempt for the Democratic party is written in stone and has been for years.

And I'm sure his followers, the ditto-heads, gave him rave approval for his despicable remarks.

Art
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 pm

bigartie wrote:

And I'm sure his followers, the ditto-heads, gave him rave approval for his despicable remarks.

Art

You should know about despicable remarks! You sure made enough of them about Bush, Palin and even Joe the plumber.
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:38 am

Jack, did you have to bring up Joe the Plumber again? I was hoping he would now be studying for his plumber's license so he could earn enough to pay his back taxes.
thumbsdown
Art
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:54 am

bigartie wrote:
Jack, did you have to bring up Joe the Plumber again? I was hoping he would now be studying for his plumber's license so he could earn enough to pay his back taxes.
thumbsdown
Art

Martin Nesbitt, the treasurer of Obama’s campaign, has tax liens. So do his companies.

You’d think that matters more than the tax liens of Joe the Plumber, wouldn’t you? But good luck finding a Big Media story about Nesbitt’s liens.

Art, I've been quiet about the cheating and lies that go one in the Democratic party, but you about to cause me to change that.

Get the bag off your head so you can see what really is going on out there.

I hope Tiz doesn't mind me using this and I'm sure this must be Art and how the bag on Arts head happened..
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:17 pm

bigartie wrote:
thumbsdown
Art

Considering the tax problem OB's choice for Treasury Sec. has (not had but still has) you're skating on pretty thin ice Art.
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:36 pm

I don't condone anyone avoiding their tax obligations regardless of what political party they belong to. I pay my taxes on time and I believe everyone should.

And I also realize that lying and cheating isn't exclusive to Republicans, The Democrats can be just as bad.

The Democrats have the majority in congress. They control the administration. They promise some good changes imo. Now they've got to act and try to pull the country out of the mess that we're in. I won't defend them if they fail to do the right things. I'll criticize them just as I've criticized the Republican party when I felt they were going in the wrong direction.

As for my avatar, I like the bag over the head look. I don't need an umbrella in the rain and I can skip shaving. The drawback, though, is that it's hard to blow my nose.

Art
Back to top Go down
JUST HENRY
Admin
JUST HENRY

Male
Number of posts : 5533
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 pm

bigartie wrote:
Jack, did you have to bring up Joe the Plumber again? I

B A arn't you watching Joe's mideast war reports ?
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:46 am

bigartie wrote:

And I also realize that lying and cheating isn't exclusive to Republicans, The Democrats can be just as bad.
Art

You really do have your head in a bag or maybe someplace else much worse!
"The Democrats can be just as bad. " Give me a break!

These are not the "odd-zealot" but the heart and soul of the Democratic Party -- from its most recent standard bearer to the newly minted head of the DNC to its leading voice in "civil rights" to its top foreign policy advisors to its House and Senate leadership and beyond. Lying is not a small part of being a Democrat -- it IS the Democratic Party.

John Edwards-Admitted liar and cheat

Timothy Geithner tax cheat-Tax cheater and lied about it.

Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich - Under investigation

Barney Frank and his male prostitute.

Florida Congressman Tim Mahoney who paid off his mistress with $121,000 possibly with election funds.

Bill Clinton- convicted perjurer

Charlie Rangel- Tax cheater and liar.

William "Freezer-burn" Jefferson - took $100,000 bribe.

Tennessee Democratic state Sens. Ward Crutchfield and Kathry Bowers were caught in an FBI sting called "Operation Tennessee Waltz." legislators under indictment for bribery

Allan "Jed Clampett" Mollohan (D-WV)- Under investigation for taking bribes.

John Murtha’s ethics violation- stem from abuse of his position on the subcommittee to benefit the lobbying firm of a former long-term staffer and from threatening to block earmarks of other members for political purposes.

Illinois Rep. Luis Gutierrez, who racked up $420,000 through a series of suspicious real-estate deals.

Harry "Land Deal" Reid (D-NV)- who collected a $1.1 million windfall profit on a Las Vegas land sale even though he hadn't owned the property for at least three years. Reid also did not disclose to Congress an earlier sale in which he transferred his land to a company created by a friend and took a financial stake in that company. The AP learned of the land deal from a former Reid aide concerned that the deal had been "hidden from Congress."

Texas Rep. Silvestre Reyes, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, came under investigation this fall for questionable earmarking.

West Virginia Rep. Alan Mollohan has been under investigation for a separate earmarking mess.

Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd, who has yet to answer questions about the sweetheart mortgage deal he received from Countrywide.

President Obama-who clearly lied about his relationship with William Ayers, not to mention the Rev Wright association.

Sandy Berger is caught cramming top secret war-time documents down the front of his pants

Dan Rather is caught using forged documents

John Kerry slanders one million of his "band of brothers" in bogus testimony before Congress and continues to lie about having been in Cambodia on Christmas eve 1968

Howard Dean attempts to spread outrageous lies about the President of the United States and the events of 9/11 only admitting after being caught that he never believed the lies he was spreading

Ted Kennedy clung to his family name after leaving his "female companion" to die a miserable death while he swam to shore to sober up
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:33 am

JUST HENRY wrote:
bigartie wrote:
Jack, did you have to bring up Joe the Plumber again? I

B A arn't you watching Joe's mideast war reports ?

Henry, just exactly where are Joe's mideast war reports? Am I missing something here? Would like to read them - wherever they may be!

Whew, Jack! That is certainly some list re dishonest politicians, some of which I knew, some of which I never heard of (or else my memory is worse than I thought it is)!

Well, it looks as though I'll just have to allow more time in my daily schedule to write to our political leaders in BOTH parties telling them we the people are not gonna put up with their crap any longer! I don't care who they are! And how about seriously thinking TERM LIMITS for these people in our Congress????? Two of which come to mind just this exact moment are - surprise, surprise! Ted Kennedy and Robt. Byrd! They should have been put out to pasture eons ago! Yeah! Wishful thinking!

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Jack, since you seem to to be so adept in listing illegal activities (some alleged) of Democrats I'm wondering why you also haven't posted a list of Republicans who have been convicted or have pending charges of criminal activity. Perhaps the list would be so long that you wouldn't have room to post them all???

The fact of the matter is that Americans have had enough of Republican failure and ineptness, We are coming off a period of 8 years of Republican leadership which ended in disaster. Voters routed Republicans out of office in a landslide election last November.

I hear the bitterness of defeat every time I listen to conservative talking heads on TV and radio. I have no doubt that Republicans will be obstructionists, trying to derail and defeat everything the Obama administration is trying to do to get the country back on its feet.

Art
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 pm

bigartie wrote:
Jack, since you seem to to be so adept in listing illegal activities (some alleged) of Democrats I'm wondering why you also haven't posted a list of Republicans who have been convicted or have pending charges of criminal activity. Perhaps the list would be so long that you wouldn't have room to post them all???

Art

Hey Art, rather than complain about what Jack posts why don't you come up with your list of Republican scoundrels. Seems like the Dems are the ones who have been hitting the news for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 pm

bigartie wrote:

I hear the bitterness of defeat every time I listen to conservative talking heads on TV and radio. I have no doubt that Republicans will be obstructionists, trying to derail and defeat everything the Obama administration is trying to do to get the country back on its feet.
Art

Artie - read the following news item! If this is what you call trying to get this country back on its feet then you'd better read, think real hard, then start writing down your reasons for accepting this proposal when you finally meet your Lord and Makerand explain why this policy is acceptable!! By the way, aren't you glad a certain 17 year old girl, supposedly 'married' to a black man did not choose to abort her baby for if she did, you wouldn't have this particular new president to'get this country back on its feet! I also think this president should think about this teeny little fact himself! Now read this article and think real hard about what he's doing!
----------------------
Canada Free Press
Taxpayer Funds for International Abortion Obama Priority One?
By JB Williams
Monday, January 26, 2009

One of many Bush Administration policies being immediately overturned by the new Obama cabal is the existing ban on the use of federal tax dollars to promote and fund abortions here and abroad.

Obama planned to sign an executive order pouring US taxpayer funds into abortion practices all over the world on his first day in office. But as the March for Life on Washington DC was scheduled for January 21st, he decided to delay the signing of this peculiar executive order for a couple of days.

The March for Life has now passed and Obama is scheduled to sign the order today, January 23, 2009.

Mother’s right to kill child.
As my dear friend Marie Jon chronicles in her column, Obama – the Master of Infanticide, Obama has a long and distinguished history of supporting infanticide without condition or reservations of any kind.

On the issue of a mother’s right to kill, no human being on earth is more liberal-minded than Barack Obama, supporting even the most brutal forms of late-term abortion, and even the death of children who somehow survived all attempts to abort and must now be deprived of life outside of the womb – a fully developed, living, breathing human being.

Now as president, Obama will sign an executive order allowing the use of federal tax revenue to fund and promote unrestrained infanticide around the globe. Most telling about Mr. Obama is the fact that a lion’s share of these funds will be used to murder the young in his homeland of Africa. And clearly, it is a high priority for him on this, his third day in office.

In Obama’s inaugural speech, he said “America has carried on not simply because of the skill or vision of those in high office, but because We The People have remained faithful to the ideals of our forbearers, and true to our founding documents.”

Obama has never made a truer statement. Sadly, like all of his patriotic sounding statements, he did not mean a single word of it.

America’s founding cornerstone document is our Declaration of Independence, upon which all else rests and which unequivocally states, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life…”

As has been the case throughout Obama’s political career, his words are eloquent, but his deeds are deadly.

Our nation’s founders understood – and therefore established for all future generations – that the cornerstone at the foundation of individual freedom is the protected right to innocent life itself, without which, no human being can even dream of freedom.

Although Obama’s speechwriters know what buzz-words resonate with average Americans at campaign time, they also know that few Americans have the political savvy or attention span to realize that Obama’s entire life is built upon fancy words and deadly deeds.

US taxpayer revenue to fund the murder of the innocent.
Even more troubling is Obama’s personal commitment to Eugenics. Today’s liberals believe that they not only have the technology to improve upon God’s human design, but the right to do it as well. They believe that they have the right to alienate the God-given and Founders’ affirmed right to life in the name of a progressive greater communal good.

It is on this basis that Mr. Obama will sign an executive order today, on his third day of unbridled political power, authorizing the use of US taxpayer revenue to fund the murder of the innocent unwanted around the globe, in pursuit of his idea of the utopian society.

It is this act that Obama believes, with his entire being, upholds the values recorded in our American founding documents. Yet this act is a direct violent affront to those very principles and values.

Obama claims that “this is the will of the people who sent him to Washington.” Is it?

Most polling data on the subject of abortion fail to ask the questions at hand. Are most Americans pro-women’s rights? Of course they are, seeing women as entirely equal to men in their fundamental unalienable rights enumerated in our founding documents. This is how the abortion question is most often falsely framed to generate the desired poll result.

Late-term abortion, Post-delivery infanticide, Eugenics
Does this mean that most Americans believe in abortion on demand, infanticide or eugenics? Rarely taken detailed polls, in which the proper questions are asked, do not support this claim.

A full 74% of Americans believe in only a very restricted use of abortion, as in the real cases of rape, incest or defense of the mothers life, or in no right to abortion at all.

Only 26% of Americans support the concept of unrestrained abortion on demand – 26% too many, who also have no understanding or respect for the unalienable right to life guaranteed every American human being.

Very few Americans support late-term abortion, post-delivery infanticide or the use of abortion to engineer a more desirable social order through eugenics. And almost NO American wants their tax dollars used to fund such insanity, here or anywhere else in the world.

Still, Obama not only supports all of these perverted forms of murder and mayhem, but he will sign an order today calling for the use of taxpayer dollars to fund and promote these insane ideas all over the world. Dollars largely collected from the 74% of Americans who oppose all of it.

I must ask my fellow Americans – specifically the 66 million American voters who put this guy in complete power – when the fundamental respect for the unalienable right to human life itself is erased from the whole of society, respect for what other unalienable right remains?

CNN should take a poll on how many Americans support Obama’s use of their money to fund and promote the murder of millions of innocent unwanted children around the globe… but they will never, ever, take such a poll. Can you imagine the public outcry it would ignite?

Then they should poll the people and ask, - what kind of human being is capable of such things? And how did he become the leader of the free world, only to immediately rob the innocents of the world of their right to life itself?

In the first hours of his newfound power, Obama has used the president’s pen to end the trials of and free known terrorists from military captivity, and, at the same time, damn millions of innocent children around the world to death, all in his bizarre mutilation of the concept of “humanity.” This, he believes to be a Christian act… a worthy objective for the leader of the free world!

This is the new American president and this is a first 72-hour glimpse of how he intends to uphold, protect and preserve the foundational principles and values of what was once the greatest nation on earth.

If Americans will go along with this, they will go along with anything!

If life itself is not sacred, then nothing on earth is sacred anymore. There is no hope for a society capable of these things. It must be destroyed and I have no doubts that the Creator will exact the appropriate penalty for such an evil people.

Today, I share the sentiments recorded in this quote from Thomas Jefferson…

“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”
----------------------

OK, Artie! I wait for your answer to this humongous problelm! Is this going to get our country back on its feet?

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Outstanding Hattie. Thanx for posting this.
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 pm

bbqbob wrote:

Hey Art, rather than complain about what Jack posts why don't you come up with your list of Republican scoundrels. Seems like the Dems are the ones who have been hitting the news for quite some time.

Thanks Bob, you beat me to it and Hattie's post is right on the money too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Targets Real Threats   Obama Targets Real Threats Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama Targets Real Threats
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next