THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Global Warming Hits London

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Global Warming Hits London Empty
PostSubject: Global Warming Hits London   Global Warming Hits London EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:05 am

Global Warming Hits London and Al Gore gets richer selling more Carbon Credits!

Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming Hits London   Global Warming Hits London EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I wonder - just where do I buy 'Carbon Credits'? And what do I get for buying those credits in the first place? Does that mean that if I buy those CC's from Al Gore I will be able to breath in more fresh air and if I do - then who makes the air fresher????? And who get the money in the first place if Al Gore doesn't make a penny out of this 'SCAM'! Let's see if this works!

'Hey, God - I want to buy $100 worth of carbon credits - will you let me have a couple of days of sunshine and 75 degree temps.? Where do you want me to send my check? Thank you, Lord!'

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming Hits London   Global Warming Hits London EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Selling Carbon Credits is big business. Do a google search "how to purchase carbon credits" and you will get 14,600,000 results and you will also find that the carbon credit business for 2008 was worth over a billion dollars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global Warming Hits London   Global Warming Hits London Empty

Back to top Go down

Global Warming Hits London
Page 1 of 1