THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Music for Born Again Americans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Music for Born Again Americans Empty
PostSubject: Music for Born Again Americans   Music for Born Again Americans EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:39 am

If you want to hear a great song, with some fantastic singing from around the USA, listen & watch this link below. It includes all faiths and all the main ethnic groups.

http://www.bornagainamerican.org:80
Enjoy, and take it to heart. Pass it on!

Hattie! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LuluBelleBrown

LuluBelleBrown

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Music for Born Again Americans   Music for Born Again Americans EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Very inspiring! Thanks Hattie. I'll pass it on.

Lulu thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Music for Born Again Americans   Music for Born Again Americans EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:52 pm

LuluBelle - good to hear from you again.! Wish you would post more often, Lulu, am very often the only woman around arguing for or against some of the views of our male members here in the Forum! Wish some of the other girls would also climb aboard and join us. But, I don't have a family or kids to take care of and I am a news junkie so I do have the time to 'debate' with others who are either happy or unhappy with what's going on in this country of ours ... and other tidbits that may occasionally pop up! ;lol:

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music for Born Again Americans   Music for Born Again Americans Empty

Back to top Go down

Music for Born Again Americans
Page 1 of 1