THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzy
Admin
Suzy

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... Empty
PostSubject: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:26 am

Back to top Go down
https://msntvcommunity2.forumotion.com
Suzy
Admin
Suzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Sad Bumping this up. I don't have a printer hooked up to my 2. If it works I will add a link at the top of the forum for folks.
If someone gets the time....please give it a quick try and let me know if it looks and works ok.

Suz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:56 am

I tried the typeNprint. When it hit PRINT IT after typing my message, I only saw a letter-box version of SOME of my message. I usually can see how the whole thing would look when finally printed. Also, when I printed it out, only the portion in the letter-box area printed. Hope you can figure out the correct solution. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 2:16 pm

My Epson All-in-one is no longer TV2 compatible with the deuce, thanks to one of the "upgrades." So it's hooked to my PC now.
Sorry.
Back to top Go down
JUST HENRY
Admin
JUST HENRY

Male
Number of posts : 5512
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:45 pm

My new printer is recognized says please wait , I still am !
It takes photos from the reader to the box though .

PostSubject: Typer   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Typer worked perfectly. It typed the right color and the right size. HOWEVER, when I tried to print, the print on the
Typer site did not work at all. When I hit print on my keyboard it only printed the BOX that surrounded the writing. Sorry. I LOVE this site but it just would not work printing.. Crying or Very sad
Lynn
Back to top Go down
Suzy
Admin
Suzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:22 am

Thank you all very much! I need to find another host 4 it.
I will!
Suzy
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Suzy, send me the Typer url again. One where ya don't have to sign into MSN, and I'll try it at another host.
Back to top Go down
Suzy
Admin
Suzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:56 am

Thank's Tiz,

Naji has offered to host it and I am hoping everyone will find it works ok as linked below!

http://www.bughug.com/eztyper.html

Please folks let us know if it works ok 4 you!

Naji is one classy lady!As always! She helped develop this for msntv2 users!

Suzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....   Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please test this type-n-print on your box 4 me.....
Page 1 of 1