THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

All I Want 4 Christmas is.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

All I Want 4 Christmas is..... Empty
PostSubject: All I Want 4 Christmas is.....   All I Want 4 Christmas is..... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Santabama

All I Want 4 Christmas is..... Getatt11
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

All I Want 4 Christmas is..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I Want 4 Christmas is.....   All I Want 4 Christmas is..... EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:05 am

What we all got for Christmas is......

Harry Reid and 59 other Democ-rats and independent senators and no Republicans have donned their Santa hats and snuck down the chimneys of every citizen this Christmas Eve.

In the true spirit of one-party rule, they have gifted each of us with an IOU. Not one that says they owe us. But that we owe them.

It is the Worst Present Ever.

It’s worse, even, than a lump of coal, which at least could have been used to heat our houses. Hmm. Maybe a new tax is a “green” alternative for the traditional naughty list stocking stuffer?

Anyway, each of us are on the Democ-rats’ naughty list. Why? Because too many of us have been thinking for ourselves and acting in our own interests — without considering the sensitive feelings of those who wish to rule us!
Back to top Go down

All I Want 4 Christmas is.....
Page 1 of 1