THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Simply Amazing!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:30 am

SUBJECT: SIMPLY AMAZING

Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years? And, they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.! Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge! And, each & every day, they continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's plans for divorce, as well as the dates & tournaments in which he will play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for a year-and-a-half, yet this very same press:

cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates;
or locate any of his college papers or grades;
or determine how he paid for both a Columbia & a Harvard education;
or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;
or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism.
They just can't seem to uncover any of this.

Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!

Simply amazing, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 am

People can't be bothered with the corruption in the Corruptocrat party and it's propaganda arm the old media when there more important things to worry about like Lindsy Lohan going to jail or Paris Hilton being sued for $35M for wearing wrong hair...
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 am

This is still just as much crap as it was the first time it was published. Go to http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/columbia.asp
Check the links to Columbia college press releases, roommates etc.
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 am

From the Snopes article.

"Even those who have studied Barack Obama's background in detail don't generally know much about his time at Columbia University, however, as he hasn't revealed much about that period of his life in his public writings and statements, nor has he made his transcripts or other school records from Columbia available
for public examination. Obama's reticence about revealing much from this period of his life has given license to a number of related rumors."

What is BO hiding and why is BO so secretive about his public writings, statements, or other school records from Columbia available for public examination?

The public has a right to know these things about a public servant, especially at the presidential level. Of course he doesn't consider himself a public servant but rather royalty.

Is this what he means by transparency!
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am

A nice lift out of context. Are you admitting that Obama did attend Columbia?

Michele Obama's thesis was released in February, 2008. For the reason it was withheld see Snopes. If you wish to read the thesis see the reprint in Politico http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:16 pm

I never said BO didn't go to Columbia, you made that up.

Politico is just another left wing suck up to the anti American administration in the White House!

By the way, the correct spelling for Michele is "Michelle."
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Suck up or not, your point was that Michelle Obama's thesis could not be found. Totally wrong unless the publication by Politico is a forgery. Is that your implication?

Thank you fopr the spelling correction. I will extend the same courtesy to you should the opportunity present itself.
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 am

Your still making up stuff!

Show me where I said that?

I still want to know what is BO hiding and why is BO so secretive about his public writings, statements, or other school records from Columbia available for public examination.

The Corruptocrats are sending this country down the drain and your still defending them!

Simply Amazing!! 01125106.Par.89380.ImageFile
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:56 am

Show you where you said that!! Perhaps you did not actually "say" that and perhaps I was wrong in assuming that you actually believed the statements in your original post.
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 am

eyemaratzass wrote:
Show you where you said that!! Perhaps you did not actually "say" that and perhaps I was wrong in assuming that you actually believed the statements in your original post.

Show me the statement in my original post!
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:42 pm

The statement that Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis can't be found

I consider this back and forth to be a complete waste of time. Finis!!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:54 am

eyemaratzass wrote:
The statement that Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis can't be found

I consider this back and forth to be a complete waste of time. Finis!!

So you can't find that I made that statement but don't want to acknowledge it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simply Amazing!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply Amazing!!   Simply Amazing!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Simply Amazing!!
Page 1 of 1