THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

TSA Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

TSA Nightmare  Empty
PostSubject: TSA Nightmare    TSA Nightmare  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 am

TSA Nightmare  Tsamoo
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

TSA Nightmare  Empty
PostSubject: Re: TSA Nightmare    TSA Nightmare  EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 am

This is exactly what the head of Israeli security said in an interview on FOX night B4 last. He said we were wasting our $ with the stupid ineffective security measures the TSA is following. Profiling is working without a single incident for them. This lady has it right...profile, profile, profile!!!

Gabriel to TSA: 'Profile, profile, profile'
Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 11/23/2010 3:45:00 AM
A national defense advocate and terrorism expert says the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) needs to stop invading the privacy of law-abiding American travelers and use profiling to weed out potential terrorists.

John Pistole, the head of the TSA, recently told CBS on The Early Show he understands the public's distaste for invasive airport security procedures, particularly hand pat-downs. But he insists the attempted bombing of a U.S.-bound plane last Christmas and the more recent effort to ship packages with bombs to the United States on cargo planes makes tougher security necessary.

Brigitte Gabriel, founder and president of ACT! for America, and author of The New York Times bestseller, They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It, says there is a better alternative: "Profile, profile, profile."

"People who do not have anything to hide do not mind being profiled," she contends. "I come from the Middle East; I look Middle Eastern. Do you think I would mind one bit if somebody pulled me aside and asked me a few questions before I boarded a plane? Anybody who has nothing to hide will sound exactly like I do -- whether you are a Muslim, whether you are a Christian [or] whether you are from the Middle East. And when someone complains and does not the sound the way I sound about being profiled, you'd better watch out for them because they are up to something no good," she suggests.

Instead of spending millions of dollars on high-tech invasive scanners, Gabriel thinks the TSA should invest in training its agents on how to profile passengers like the Israelis have done successfully for so many years.

Back to top Go down

TSA Nightmare
Page 1 of 1