THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

What I've Learned To Expect From Ignorant People On The Left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

What I've Learned To Expect From Ignorant People On The Left  Empty
PostSubject: What I've Learned To Expect From Ignorant People On The Left    What I've Learned To Expect From Ignorant People On The Left  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:49 pm

You probably have heard by now that Michele Bachmann was a guest on Jimmy Fallon's very low rated NBC late, late, late-night show; comedy show. When she was introduced and came out to assume her seat, the house band played a song. They didn't sing the lyrics, but the title of the song "Lying Assed B-i-itch."

So here comes the only female candidate for president of the United States, a Republican, who was introduced this way. She doesn't know what's going on; she didn't pay attention to the song being played.

The drummer in the group tweets the next day that they had done this, laughing about it, yukking it up. Fallon sends out a tweet later saying the drummer's been "grounded," but clearly they were having a great time with it. It was disrespectful, a 100% diss: "Lyin' Assed B-i-itch."

Meanwhile, a major television network, NBC -- a major television network -- does this to the only woman candidate for president, and it is either totally ignored or laughed off as good, clean fun. Can you imagine if Hillary Clinton were a guest on Huckabee's show on Saturday night on Fox (you know, Huckabee is musical guest) and can you imagine if Huckabee's band played "Lyin' Assed B-i-itch" as Hillary is walking out after being introduced? Can you imagine the eruption in the media, particularly if Hillary was running for president?

I also checked out the NAGs' website, the National Association of Gals. They have nothing up on their site about this, even though the story is now two days old. However, one of their top articles at the NAG website is, "Cain Sexual Harassment in the Campaign Against Women in Public Life."
But the "woman in public life" they're so concerned with at the NAG website is Nancy Pelosi, because they're upset that Herman Cain called her "Princess Nancy. " I kid you not! That's the lead story at the NAG website. It's about what a rotten SOB Herman Cain is for calling Nancy Pelosi "Princess Pelosi," for which he apologized. Meanwhile, NBC asks Michele Bachmann to appear on the Jimmy Fallon show.

She walks out, they play that song, and not a word said; other than, "How clever! Oh-ho! Isn't that cool?" A major American television network, and Bachmann was asked about her appearance on the show date after. She said she had a great time. She thought it was a wonderful appearance. It was nothing remarkable, nothing good nor bad, nothing stand out, but she had a good time.
But they played that song when she walked out.
Back to top Go down

What I've Learned To Expect From Ignorant People On The Left
Page 1 of 1