THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Just good morning!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kat256

kat256

Female
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2013-10-19

Just good morning! Empty
PostSubject: Just good morning!   Just good morning! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:30 am

So, I made it and I will try to fix my avatar and my sig(what I had written at the end about a cat rules) but for now thru Halloween we are up to our eyeballs in horror flicks--whoohoo!! We love them cant get enuf of them-you all have a great day!!
Back to top Go down
Heckagirl631

Heckagirl631

Female
Number of posts : 7839
Registration date : 2013-10-17

Just good morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just good morning!   Just good morning! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Good to see you here, Kat. Don't forget to come play!
Back to top Go down
David F

David F

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-10-19

Just good morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just good morning!   Just good morning! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Hello Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
nquale

nquale

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2013-10-22

Just good morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just good morning!   Just good morning! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:42 pm

It's wasn't that good of a morning for me, i woke up to a dusting of snow and the temp in the 20's and it's snowing now again but atleast it's not sticking Sad
Back to top Go down
GFyre

GFyre

Male
Number of posts : 6968
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Just good morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just good morning!   Just good morning! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 pm

I woke up to cat breath and claws; had to rush around spot cleaning for PT today.  

Ka'at , my lil sis , is almost through with her PT therapy ; today she was able to walk by herself ( still using the walker) from her bed down the hall , and to my bedroom door .  She turned around unassisted and walked back to her bed - about 40 ft.

We have a manual treadmill we bought years ago but never took it out of the box, it's set up now, but I feel she isn't ready to step on it because frankly, it's  a step-up and she isn't at that point yet.

Just now heating up the oven to bake some Lasagna ( frozen) , and perhaps, another pan of brownies.

After I update this game, then  off to put my current imaging into a folder   so that I can find it some place besides "downloads"!Very Happy 

GF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just good morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just good morning!   Just good morning! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just good morning!
Page 1 of 1