THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlszone

Carlszone

Male
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2013-10-22

Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? Empty
PostSubject: Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?   Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Wow!

I just saw a video on a cure that is rising among medical experts in enthusiasm. It is by far the simplest and most intuitive method I've seen yet. Look, if you have a cold your bodies natural immune system goes into overdrive to attack the invading viruses.

Well why not treat cancer as a cold? Who'd da thunk it! This new treatment hasn't yet been approved by the FDA (surprise there) but has been allowed by the same organization in limited volunteer medical experiments w/patients that have no other alternative.

25 patients are now cancer free! Uh, when was our government ever gonna tell us? Drug & government, too closely related?

Folks, there is a possible cure for cancer and it is hidden under Gov't red tape.
Back to top Go down
JUST HENRY
Admin
JUST HENRY

Male
Number of posts : 5533
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?   Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Yes the research is being done in the wrong sector ! the one that makes $ from it . think of the $ savings possible .

Carlszone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?   Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Carlszone

Carlszone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?   Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:50 pm

CNN had a more in depth video but I can't seem to find it.
Back to top Go down
JUST HENRY
Admin
JUST HENRY

Male
Number of posts : 5533
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?   Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Research was mentioned in today's budget agreement news conference .

David F

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?   Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:11 am

I have heard of Doctors doing the right thing and they lose their licenses. I hope what I heard is not true but it wouldn't surprise me.

I have noticed the different Hospital networks I have been to control their Doctors. It's rather obvious even though the Doctors won't admit it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?   Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Defeated in our Lifetime?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE COMMUNITY :: General / News-
Jump to: