THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Obama's First Act as President...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzy
Admin
Suzy

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Obama's First Act as President... Empty
PostSubject: Obama's First Act as President...   Obama's First Act as President... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 pm

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30258

Oh....Plus the local news said today he want anything and everything religious removed from the inaguration BUT he also has picked a gay preacher to do the prayer?
I can't keep up with this fella and all the media.
Suz
Back to top Go down
https://msntvcommunity2.forumotion.com
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Obama's First Act as President...   Obama's First Act as President... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:31 am

Suzy wrote:
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30258

Oh....Plus the local news said today he want anything and everything religious removed from the inaguration BUT he also has picked a gay preacher to do the prayer?
I can't keep up with this fella and all the media.
Suz

Suzy, I'm afraid we are JUST starting to see the beginning of the end of the way this country 'used to be'!

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
bigartie

bigartie

Male
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Obama's First Act as President...   Obama's First Act as President... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:24 am

I thought Obama has 2 ministers for the inaguration ceremony. His initial choice was a person who is openly against the gay community. This caused an uproar in that community, as you can imagine. Shortly afterwards, Obama also chose a gay minister to participate in the inauguration also. He wanted to bring both sides together in a show of unity.

As for the abortion issue, there are strong opinions on both sides and I don't believe it will ever be settled. However, as a women's right to choose advocate, I'm happy that roe v. wade is still the law of the land and I hope it continues to be under the Obama administration.

Art
Back to top Go down
JUST HENRY
Admin
JUST HENRY

Male
Number of posts : 5527
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Obama's First Act as President...   Obama's First Act as President... EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 am

The 2nd guy is just 4 a short prayer not the same as Warren is there 4 .

PostSubject: Re: Obama's First Act as President...   Obama's First Act as President... Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama's First Act as President...
Page 1 of 1