THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out Empty
PostSubject: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 9:47 am

Top 9 Catastrophes That Will Befall The Planet If The Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out

This top-secret list of impending calamities was reportedly compiled by the CEOs of the Big Three Auto Makers in an effort to secure a $25 Billion bail-out from Congress.

9. The Earth will spin out of orbit, exacerbating global warming and turning the planet into a giant George Foreman Grill, slow-roasting its populace until dead, albeit delicious and heart-friendly.

8. People will start sincerely responding to Dennis Kucinich’s proposals with, “You know what, that’s a great idea!”

7. Baseball will extend its schedule to 300 games, and increases the games to nineteen innings. But on the positive side, the price of a beer at the ballpark will drop precipitously to $13.

6. Britney Spears stays sober, celibate, and leads a responsible life with her children, bankrupting all existing gossip magazines.

5. The discrepancy between the number of hot dog rolls and hot dogs per package will widen, with manufacturers opting to deliver their products in fractions, further befuddling consumers.

4. Cell phone companies will only offer two ring tones: Susan Estrich birthing a cape buffalo, and Barney Frank learning he has been forbidden from watching gladiator movies.

3. Every Friday and Saturday night will be declared “National Mother-In-Law Day” with government-mandated celebrations.

2. A remake of Waterworld as a musical starring Rosie O’Donnell and Harvey Fierstein.

1. Chuck Norris will wax his chest, tattoo it with a picture of Bea Arthur circa The Golden Girls, and for the rest of his life, only make topless infomercials where he sings the theme from Cats.
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:39 pm

Golly gee whiz, Jack! You just scared the blue jeans offa me! Now why would a gentleman like you wanna cause a terrible ripple effect on senior ladies ( like me) and gents (like some of y'all) in the first place????? If y'all are gonna scare us like that then we will have to buy an extra large bottle of Centrum Silver to carry us thru this financial and economic mess!! pale

Hattie!

P.S. If Britney Spears stays sober and celebate then I'll certainly eat my hat!
For sure!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Us old folks can handle the news Laughing

Last edited by cactus_jack on Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:37 pm

cactus_jack wrote:

Something's wrong here, Jack. I can't see the old folks on your post reply to me but when I typed this message and then did a preview - there was a 'geezer' and a 'geezerette' on the page holding hands! I think you have to make a correction on your url - so that everyone can enjoy the 'old folks' in their beach attire! Smile

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Hattie wrote:
cactus_jack wrote:

Something's wrong here, Jack. I can't see the old folks on your post reply to me but when I typed this message and then did a preview - there was a 'geezer' and a 'geezerette' on the page holding hands! I think you have to make a correction on your url - so that everyone can enjoy the 'old folks' in their beach attire! Smile

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:40 pm

Hattie thanks!
It should work now.
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Nope, not working - still!

Hattie!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Well that's strange because I see it ok! I made it smaller, but I doubt that will help.

Hey! I'm sleeping here!

Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 8:03 pm

On TV2, your first post showed the MSN group .
The last one. I see html code.
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:40 pm

OK, Jack! I see that the problem is here on my end. I had to go into 'Preferences' and click on to allow html codes to be seen. That's what was keeping your stuff off of my posts here on my end. Confusing! However - I agree with my turtle!

Hattie!

Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out Turtledays
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:09 am

[quote="Hattie"]OK, Jack! I see that the problem is here on my end. I had to go into 'Preferences' and click on to allow html codes to be seen. That's what was keeping your stuff off of my posts here on my end. Confusing! However - I agree with my turtle!

Hattie!

Good find! Now we know the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 am

That was my problem, also. I don't use TV2 much.........Thanks for that Hattie.
Pictures show now.
Back to top Go down
Dulcimers

Dulcimers

Male
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:51 am

Does that mean we can post using regular html coding such as this and it can be seen if you have the html box checked?

That would certainly make it easier.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dulcimermaker.com/
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:58 am

Not only can you use html, you can even embed webpages here.

Back to top Go down
Dulcimers

Dulcimers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:40 am

JUST A TEST

CJ Didn't see your embed on that last post.

I'm trying a generated page here to see what happens....

Created by Joe Keith ... November 22, 2008

Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 10:54 am

Joe are you on a puter or tv2? I'll try just just putting in some code with sound and see what happens.

Back to top Go down
Dulcimers

Dulcimers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:03 am

TEST IFRAME

Back to top Go down
Dulcimers

Dulcimers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:53 am

C J I'm on my PC now. I see your water page but no sound which doesn't surprise me in this type forum.
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 12:12 pm

Hey Joe( or Jack), since this Thread has turned into a "test" thread Wink , when I Log-in here, the pages are off my screen to the right. I have to scroll right to see the whole page. This only happens on my PC.
Any ideas? Question
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Dulcimers wrote:
C J I'm on my PC now. I see your water page but no sound which doesn't surprise me in this type forum.
I hear the music loud and clear! Too bad browsers very so much. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Tiz wrote:
Hey Joe( or Jack), since this Thread has turned into a "test" thread Wink , when I Log-in here, the pages are off my screen to the right. I have to scroll right to see the whole page. This only happens on my PC.
Any ideas? Question
I'm getting the same thing on my mac. I have no idea what to do to correct it!
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:10 pm

Me either. It's in this forum. I've went both ways configuring the page width but it isn't taking. Maybe Suzy knows. queen
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Tiz wrote:
Me either. It's in this forum. I've went both ways configuring the page width but it isn't taking. Maybe Suzy knows. queen

I've looked at a bunch of other forums and they are all fine, so it must be the way this one is configured now!
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out Bailout
Back to top Go down
Dulcimers

Dulcimers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:06 am

cactus_jack wrote:
Tiz wrote:
Any ideas? Question
I'm getting the same thing on my mac. I have no idea what to do to correct it!
Seems it must be fixed now. It's not running off the page for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out   Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Auto Industry Is Not Bailed Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next