THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Safari Hotmail Blivet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Safari Hotmail Blivet Empty
PostSubject: Safari Hotmail Blivet   Safari Hotmail Blivet EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Here's an interesting one. I upgraded Safari to version 4 last night. When I brought my hotmail inbox up this morning and clicked on an email to read it, nothing happened. I checked the boxes to delete several junk mails and nothing happened. Other sites I have bookmarked work fine. I decided to try Firefox and hotmail works fine. So I uninstalled Safari 4.0 and went back to version 3.0 which works with hotmail. I don't know if Apple and windows are having a snit or what. Anyone else run in to this problem??
Back to top Go down
LuluBelleBrown

LuluBelleBrown

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Safari Hotmail Blivet   Safari Hotmail Blivet EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:12 am

There is a discussion of Safari 4 in WebNuts under "Mac Attack." I had inquired about whether to download Safari 4. It was mentioned that hotmail didn't work right so I decided not to download Safari 4. thumbdown

Lulu
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safari Hotmail Blivet   Safari Hotmail Blivet EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

LuluBelleBrown wrote:
There is a discussion of Safari 4 in WebNuts under "Mac Attack." I had inquired about whether to download Safari 4. It was mentioned that hotmail didn't work right so I decided not to download Safari 4. thumbdown

Lulu

I didn't think to check there Lulu. Next time!!!
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male

PostSubject: Re: Safari Hotmail Blivet   Safari Hotmail Blivet EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 am

I read the thread in WebNuts Lulu. Lots of good info there. I'm sticking with 3.2 for now although as Jack pointed out there are some neat features in version 4. Hopefully they'll get the hotmail issue straightened out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Hotmail Blivet   Safari Hotmail Blivet Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Hotmail Blivet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE COMMUNITY :: PC COMMUNITY-
Jump to: