THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Daniel Hannan has created a sensation in England and here in the US.
If only this guy would move to the US and if only we had politicians like him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc9TVlzdEsc
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:41 am

This man is a sensation! I saw him on Hannity's show as well as on the video - wish we could find a great speaker like this guy - no visible notes, no teleprompter - no nothing except the voice and thoughts of a true orator and a true patriot - even though he is an Englishman! I CAN imagine HIM in wig and waistcoat speaking to our Founding Fathers in the early days of our country but also hoping he was one of us and on our side! And they call Obama a great (?) communicator {?????} - well, if you don't want to hear my opinion about BO's communicating skills (without teleprompter) - then put your fingers in your ears because you'll be upset about this - my opinion of his oratory skills!
http://domania.us/enerib/audio/yawn.wav

Hattie Laughing
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 am

Hattie wrote:
This man is a sensation! I saw him on Hannity's show as well as on the video - wish we could find a great speaker like this guy - no visible notes, no teleprompter - no nothing except the voice and thoughts of a true orator and a true patriot - even though he is an Englishman! I CAN imagine HIM in wig and waistcoat speaking to our Founding Fathers in the early days of our country but also hoping he was one of us and on our side! And they call Obama a great (?) communicator {?????} - well, if you don't want to hear my opinion about BO's communicating skills (without teleprompter) - then put your fingers in your ears because you'll be upset about this - my opinion of his oratory skills!
http://domania.us/enerib/audio/yawn.wav

Hattie Laughing

Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One Th_ad411
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 pm

bbqbob wrote:

Does the fact that your chimp is shaking his head that way mean that you disagree with my post? He's doing the 'no, no. no' wiggle! Can't you find a chimp that nods a 'yes, yes, yes' movement - that would be less confusing! Yes? Twisted Evil

Hattie Laughing
Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Hattie wrote:
bbqbob wrote:

Does the fact that your chimp is shaking his head that way mean that you disagree with my post? He's doing the 'no, no. no' wiggle! Can't you find a chimp that nods a 'yes, yes, yes' movement - that would be less confusing! Yes? Twisted Evil

Hattie Laughing

No he agrees wholeheartedly with your post Hattie. He's just saying, tisk,tisk!!
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
LuluBelleBrown

LuluBelleBrown

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Like it or not, we all have the same President. There's no "your" President or "my" President. Let's face facts, here. :2cent:

Lulu
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 pm

LuluBelleBrown wrote:
Like it or not, we all have the same President. There's no "your" President or "my" President. Let's face facts, here. :2cent:

Lulu
I kind of expected it would be misunderstood so I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
LuluBelleBrown

LuluBelleBrown

Female
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:44 pm

That's better. thumbsup

Lulu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One   Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Hannan Rips Gordon Brown a New One
Page 1 of 1