THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Would You Call This Prejudice?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Would You Call This Prejudice? Empty
PostSubject: Would You Call This Prejudice?   Would You Call This Prejudice? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Would You Call This Prejudice?   Would You Call This Prejudice? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:54 am

I'm not sure it's prejudice but I sure as hell don't agree with the choices!! thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
Hattie

Hattie

Female
Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Would You Call This Prejudice?   Would You Call This Prejudice? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:38 pm

If Michelle is a fashion icon, then Whoopi Goldberg is really Halle Berry!
But why Halle Berry would ever disguise herself as Whoopi Gollberg is beyond my limited imagination!

Hattie!

!
Back to top Go down
Tiz
Admin
Tiz

Male
Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Would You Call This Prejudice?   Would You Call This Prejudice? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Prejudice? Only to Dem. haters. Did any of ya'll vote? This "is" how they are in the museum.
I don't see Hillary as one, but then, I don't make mountains out of mole hills, either.

Not at all, said a museum spokeswoman. Rosemary Del Prado told The Washington Times the popular tourist attraction asks visitors to nominate people to be included in exhibits. "There have not been enough requests" for Republican first ladies, she said.>
Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Would You Call This Prejudice?   Would You Call This Prejudice? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Tiz wrote:
Prejudice? Only to Dem. haters. Did any of ya'll vote? This "is" how they are in the museum.
I don't see Hillary as one, but then, I don't make mountains out of mole hills, either.

Not at all, said a museum spokeswoman. Rosemary Del Prado told The Washington Times the popular tourist attraction asks visitors to nominate people to be included in exhibits. "There have not been enough requests" for Republican first ladies, she said.>

What a crock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would You Call This Prejudice?   Would You Call This Prejudice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would You Call This Prejudice?
Page 1 of 1