THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Obama Don't Need No Stinkin' Birth Certificate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Obama Don't Need No Stinkin' Birth Certificate Empty
PostSubject: Obama Don't Need No Stinkin' Birth Certificate   Obama Don't Need No Stinkin' Birth Certificate EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Birth Certificate? Obama ain't got no Birth Certificate. Obama don't need no Birth Certificate. Obama don't have to show you any stinking Birth Certificate.

It's a new height in arrogance.

Team Obama and Obama's allies in the liberal media are having a huge chuckle when it comes to the United States Constitution.

And apparently, the truth is a laughing matter as well.

When the question regarding Obama's eligibility under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution was posed at a White House press conference, White House mouth-piece, Roberts Gibbs actually smirked derisively and issued two consecutive incredulous and false statements.

But to make matters worse, when Gibbs made his factually inaccurate assertions, members of the liberal elitist media... instead of pressing Gibbs on his outrageous statements... openly laughed.

Here's what happened.

WorldNetDaily.com correspondent Lester Kinsolving posed the following question to Gibbs at a White House Press Conference:

"Thank you, thank you, very much. Just one question concerning what the president said in his speech on Thursday, and I quote, 'I ran for president promising transparency, and I meant what I said. This is why, whenever possible, we will make information available to the American people so they can make informed judgments and hold us accountable.' End of quote. Do you remember that statement?"

Gibbs interrupted Kinsolving and derisively asked: "Are you looking for the President's birth certificate?"

When Kinsolving answered in the affirmative, Gibbs told his first lie: "It's on the Internet, Lester."

Kinsolving tried to give Gibbs' the chance to amend his false assertion, and stated: "No, no, no - the long form listing his hospital and physician," and members of the elitist liberal media could be heard laughing.

And Gibbs quickly interrupted with his second false statement: "I know there are apparently at least 400,000 people – (laughter again) – that continue to doubt the existence of and the certification by the state of Hawaii of the president's birth there, but it's on the Internet because we put it on the Internet...."

And before Gibbs could be pressed to explain his two totally inaccurate statements, he called an end to the press conference and slinked out of the room.

Obama Don't Need No Stinkin' Birth Certificate Att00017
Back to top Go down

Obama Don't Need No Stinkin' Birth Certificate
Page 1 of 1