THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Senior Health Care

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Senior Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Senior Health Care   Senior Health Care EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Senior Health Care ATT00001

So you're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you, what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Congressmen.

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need! Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered. And, as an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? It's the same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home.

Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.

Is this a great country or what?

Back to top Go down
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Senior Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senior Health Care   Senior Health Care EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Reminds me of when I was a young impressionable teenager in Chicago. Some of my friends and I used to go to a place called Bug House Square where people would stand on soapboxes and make speeches. Most were communists.

There was one guy there that used tell us that we can get free housing and meals from the government if we would just go over to the library and throw a brick through the window.LOL
Back to top Go down

Senior Health Care
Page 1 of 1