THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  

STAY SKY AWARE

Our House/Yard Pet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cactus_jack

cactus_jack

Male
Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Our House/Yard Pet Empty
PostOur House/Yard Pet

We have to keep him out in the yard because he's clumsy and knocks stuff in the house over with his tail.

Our House/Yard Pet Dina
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Our House/Yard Pet :: Comments

Suzy
Re: Our House/Yard Pet
Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:22 am by Suzy
LOL Jack!
I bet he is a super burglar alarm! It is always so pretty in your pics.Does everything stay green year round there?
Suz
cactus_jack
Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:35 am by cactus_jack
Suzy wrote:
LOL Jack!
I bet he is a super burglar alarm! It is always so pretty in your pics.Does everything stay green year round there?
Suz

The palms, cactus and desert shrubs mostly stay green, but a lot of the trees lose their leaves for a month or so.

In the winter even though it's warm during the day, it gets cold at night.
bbqbob
Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:29 am by bbqbob
What's his name Jack? I've been a fan of dinosaurs since I was a little kid. My dad used to take me to the museum of natural history in NYC and I'd spend most of the time just looking at the dino skeletons. Nice yard but I don't see the bbq grill!
cactus_jack
Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:37 am by cactus_jack
bbqbob wrote:
What's his name Jack? I've been a fan of dinosaurs since I was a little kid. My dad used to take me to the museum of natural history in NYC and I'd spend most of the time just looking at the dino skeletons. Nice yard but I don't see the bbq grill!
We call him "Hey you" and we call his mother "Mama hey you". Here's my wife with Mama hey you..
Our House/Yard Pet Sari%20dino
cactus_jack
Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:41 am by cactus_jack
The BBQ is a Weber off to the side and out of view.
Here's another shot of "Mama hey you" from when I first set eyes on her up in the Arizona high desert..
Our House/Yard Pet Dino%20Mom
And this is me meeting little "Hey you" before he had grown up..
Our House/Yard Pet Medino_3
bbqbob
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:04 am by bbqbob
I can see it was love at first sight Jack!!!
Tiz
Post Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35 pm by Tiz
"Fetch the stick hey you." Laughing
Hattie
Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm by Hattie
Hey, Jack! I guess you and the Mrs. must love 'Hey You' dearly to give him the responsibility of guarding your home and back yard! However, I found this video that looks like this dino could be a long-gone ancestor of 'Hey You'! If it is - be careful with this fella on your patio - ya never know if and when he'll eventually turn on ya! Laughing

Hattie!

P.S. - He is called a 'Velocirapture'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xalfOKGn4
cactus_jack
Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:23 pm by cactus_jack
Hattie, some of those guys look like they might be long lost relatives of Hey You and I'm sure glad I don't have to invite them over. No
Hattie
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:05 am by Hattie
Hey, Jack - here is a quiz for ya! Take it and then see how long you could survive while being chained to a bunk bed along with a velocirapture! I took it - and I only lasted for 28 seconds! To be honest with you, didn't think I would last even that long!

http://pushthepulldoor.com/2008/09/bill-vs-velociraptor.html

I hope Hey You treats you better (since he is your pet) than I did with his cousin Velo! Laughing

Hattie!
cactus_jack
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:14 am by cactus_jack
Hattie wrote:
Hey, Jack - here is a quiz for ya! Take it and then see how long you could survive while being chained to a bunk bed along with a velocirapture! I took it - and I only lasted for 28 seconds! To be honest with you, didn't think I would last even that long!

http://pushthepulldoor.com/2008/09/bill-vs-velociraptor.html

I hope Hey You treats you better (since he is your pet) than I did with his cousin Velo! Laughing

Hattie!

Being the proud owner of a velociraptor I know they will never bite the hand that feeds them and armed with that knowledge I lasted 54 seconds in the test. Sad

Last edited by cactus_jack on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bbqbob
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:01 am by bbqbob
Being the proud owner of a velociraptor I know they will never bite the hand that feeds them_________________

Hey Jack, what is the html text accompanying your message all about? Am I supposed to be seeing an image?
cactus_jack
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:09 pm by cactus_jack
bbqbob wrote:
Being the proud owner of a velociraptor I know they will never bite the hand that feeds them

Hey Jack, what is the html text accompanying your message all about? Am I supposed to be seeing an image?
GFyre
Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm by GFyre
Kewl page Jack, thanks for postng it. One can definitely see the possiblilties. Like a Star @ heaven

Fyre
Post  by Sponsored content

Our House/Yard Pet

Page 1 of 1