THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Good Ole Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eyemaratzass

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Good Ole Rush Empty
PostSubject: Good Ole Rush   Good Ole Rush EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:31 pm

The speech by good ole Rush at CPAC included most every transgression by President Obama in the current content of Republican dogma but I am surprized that he did not include Michele's short sleeve dresses. Maybe he will make up for my disappointment by ranting about the honorary knighthood bestowed on Senator Kennedy by Queen Elixabetth. Ole Rush, the minority leader, is leading a very definite minority.

Obama has the highest ever approval rating at 68%, the stimulus package has a positive/negative rating of 57%/34% and over one-half of Americans feel that it should be at least one year before he is held responsible for the economy.

As for political parties, Democrats have a positive rating of 49% versus 26% positive for Republicans. That indicates many Republicans have a negative view of their own party. Reinforcing that is a poll showing 48% of Americans favor the Democrats as opposed to 26% favoring Republicans on getting us out of this economic mess.

I doubt that ole Rush gained any converts in his CPAC rant even though sound bites have been played ad nauseum on those left-wing channels CNN and MSNBC. Neither is ole Rush omnicient as he apparently thinks, as stated in the rant, that the Preamble setting forth "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is the lead-in to the Constitution. WRONG!!

Republican leaders are paralyzed by fearof criticizing ole Rush. Three of them have gone through the genuflection and kissing of the ring in apology for critical statements.

I suppose all of this is caused by the liberal media and the Obama administration misleading and hoodwinking the 1/2 to 2/3 of Americans who are gullible, uncaring idiots. Sure it is!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/up/-dyn/content/opinions/anntelnaes/
?hpid=opinionsbox1&referrer=emaillink
=emaillink
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Good Ole Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ole Rush   Good Ole Rush EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:35 pm

This is Better

www.washingtonpost.com/up/-dyn/content/opinions/anntelnaeshpid=opinionsbox1&referrer=emaillink
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Good Ole Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ole Rush   Good Ole Rush EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Nope, that won't work either. This one should but you may have to add "aillink". Didn't get that to print out the right color. Very Happy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp/dyn/content/opinions/anntelnaeshpid=opinionsbox1&referrer=emaillink
Back to top Go down
eyemaratzass

Good Ole Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ole Rush   Good Ole Rush EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 pm

To hell with it. I can't get the link now Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Ole Rush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ole Rush   Good Ole Rush Empty

Back to top Go down