THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Hi Folks, Suzy here....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzy
Admin
Suzy

Female
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Hi Folks, Suzy here.... Empty
PostHi Folks, Suzy here....

Been awhile.
Just wondering if anyone is interested in a group now.
Suzy
Back to top Go down
https://msntvcommunity2.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Hi Folks, Suzy here.... :: Comments

bbqbob
Re: Hi Folks, Suzy here....
Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:25 am by bbqbob
Hey Suz, is that really U?? It's been awhile, a long while. Glad things must B ok with U. What R UR thoughts about a new group? I'd definitely B interested.

Bob
Suzy
Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm by Suzy
Hiya Bob,

It's me, it has been a very rough time but I have made it through. I had the msntv2 turned off and kicked msn dial-up to the curb a couple months ago and now am on a laptop with dsl so I am not sure where to go.

I suspect there is enough msntv2 info out there now and wonder if this group is needed. That said there are a lot of new members and hits here so maybe they are finding the tips and links helpful.
From what I can tell it looks like msntv2/webtv won't allow any new peeps to get the service and they are just supporting those still aboard.
I have 2 webtv rca units and 3 or 4 msntv2's and am wondering if it is worth trying to sell them.

I would like to have a place to share and discuss things. And am just looking around to see if anyone has an interest. Maybe here or elsewhere as I can quickly set up house anywhere.

Have you started up the bbq pit this year yet> It is HOT sunny HOT here in texas! I got myself a little bbq that looks like a little barrel on its side and I am going to see if I can figure out how to use it as a smoker. affraid

Suzy
bbqbob
Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:46 pm by bbqbob
U did the right thing dumping the webby and msntv2. I left them 4 years ago 4 my mac and never looked back. I don't interact with this group anymore except for the Political Playground thread and that's primarily Jack and myself. If U look at the post dates in all the other threads you'll find that folks have pretty well given up on the group. I belong to another group which is very active with a small group of folks on a wide variety of subjects. I think U would enjoy it. Here's the addy.."http://www.armbell.com/xtreme/index.php?mforum=xtreme". Go visit and see what U think.

I keep the grill hot pretty much year round. I also have a smoker but haven't used it in quite awhile.I like it 4 brisket and ribs. Since U R in the Houston area (if I recall correctly) it's probably hotter than where I am in the FT. Worth area.

Chou, Bob
Tiz
Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:00 pm by Tiz
Howdy. Suzy, a lot has happened with TV2 since you were around.... for the worse. Even WebNuts msntv2 is dead. The members
here were looking for compatible printers or card readers. I disconnected my deuce the first of April.
You can change this group to whatever you want. How did your eye operation go? My email addy is the same.

Dunno what Bob see's, but this page is spread really wide, I have to scroll. And the replies read upside down. We just got issued a tornado
warning, so I can't play with it.
bbqbob
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 am by bbqbob
Tiz wrote:
Howdy. Suzy, a lot has happened with TV2 since you were around.... for the worse. Even WebNuts msntv2 is dead. The members
here were looking for compatible printers or card readers. I disconnected my deuce the first of April.
You can change this group to whatever you want. How did your eye operation go? My email addy is the same.

Dunno what Bob see's, but this page is spread really wide, I have to scroll. And the replies read upside down. We just got issued a tornado
warning, so I can't play with it.

Got the same problem with the page that U do Tiz. Happened in the last week as far as I can tell. Extremely exasperating. Hope UR not in the area devastated by the twisters.
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:49 pm by Suz
Stay safe Tiz!
I talked to Scorp and he is going to take the content pages for safe kkeping in case anyone ever needs them. Then I will post notice this group is no longer active and have a generated message go to anyone who joins sending them ti his group.And I will see ya'll there!
Have a super day!
Suzy
danny935
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:53 pm by danny935
Suzy wrote:
Been awhile.
Just wondering if anyone is interested in a group now.
Suzy

Yelp welcome back suzy and please let s know where the new group will be so we faithful few can follow u there and yes I am still on the tv2 but hoping to get 2 one year old mac laptops this summer from a church friend that teaches scool
Suzy
Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 pm by Suzy
Hi Danny!
I hope your doing well.
I am looking around.
Suzy
danny935
Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 pm by danny935
Suzy wrote:
Hi Danny!
I hope your doing well.
I am looking around.
Suzy

Well I was doing ok till the spring of 09 had congestive heart falure then defib and pacemaker put in two more bouts that year in hosp all three times and said no more work so am completly disabled
Other than hat am getting sassy lol
Suzy
Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:36 pm by Suzy
danny935 wrote:

Well I was doing ok till the spring of 09 had congestive heart falure then defib and pacemaker put in two more bouts that year in hosp all three times and said no more work so am completly disabled
Other than hat am getting sassy lol

---------

Wow! I'm sure glad it all worked out for you!

Suzy
Post  by Sponsored content

Hi Folks, Suzy here....

Page 1 of 1