THE COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun,Friends, games,trivia, recipes, discussions, news, links, forwards, jokes, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  TRIVIA  
Bye bye April.

Backyard Visitor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bbqbob

bbqbob

Male
Number of posts : 1918
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Backyard Visitor Empty
PostBackyard Visitor

This guy decided my backyard was a good place to rest this morning.

Backyard Visitor P1000110
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Backyard Visitor :: Comments

Hattie
Re: Backyard Visitor
Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:19 pm by Hattie
What a beautiful animal, Bob! Was that photo truly taken in your backard? I didn't know there were deer in North Texas! But then again I was never in Texas - except when I once changed planes in Dallas -so how would I know? I think you are funnin with us! But that's ok - nice picture anyway!

Hattie! Laughing
GFyre
Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:54 am by GFyre
Yes, there are deer in Texas; they have plenty of hunting in Texas and it's not all birds! Very Happy

alien

Fyre
Hattie
Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:45 am by Hattie
Well I suppose there are deer in upstate SC - but know of no deer roaming around here in the Lowcountry! But if you like gators - we have them. I have a friend (who lives about 1/2 mile away from me} whose home sits in front of a lake - and every so often a gator comes up on her back lawn to visit! If you like gators- we still have one or two who show up every so often! What does she do about these visitors? Call the Wildlife people to remove them and put them in a park somewhere! But the gators who show up are never too big, about 5 - 6 ft. long at most!
Laughing

Hattie!
bbqbob
Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:57 pm by bbqbob
Hattie wrote:
What a beautiful animal, Bob! Was that photo truly taken in your backard? I didn't know there were deer in North Texas! But then again I was never in Texas - except when I once changed planes in Dallas -so how would I know? I think you are funnin with us! But that's ok - nice picture anyway!

Hattie! Laughing

Hattie, I wouldn't pull your leg. This little girl was out in my backyard last year with her mom and decided to come up on my deck to check things out. Obviously hunting is prohibited in my community.

Backyard Visitor 11511618520530-1
Hattie
Post Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:30 pm by Hattie
That sweet little doe {?} is just a baby - is she still hanging out in the neighborhood???? What a nice visitor to have come and see you - better than a gator!!!! Laughing

Hattie!
Post  by Sponsored content

Backyard Visitor

Page 1 of 1